Real Training provides high-quality specialist training to educators all over the world. Their online courses are respected, accredited and supportively delivered by fully qualified and experienced professionals, and are quality assured by Middlesex University.
Find out more about qualifications in SEND, leadership, inclusion, educational testing and assessment and much more. The courses are delivered and tutored by experienced professionals on a bespoke platform Campus Online. Take a rewarding and collaborative course at your own time, setting and pace.
Real Training students studying for CCET or CPT3A receive a 10% discount from the Dyslexia Action Shop. If you are eligible, please contact us for further information.
Professional Assessment courses
Real Training Professional Assessment courses enable delegates to learn to use psychometric tests to assess their pupils correctly and work towards applying them in access arrangements.
- Certificate of Competence in Educational Testing (CCET)
- Access Arrangements Course (AAC)
- Certificate in Psychometric Testing, Assessment and Access Arrangements (CPT3A)
- Assistant Test User (ATU)
Award for SEN Coordination
All SENCOs in the UK must achieve the National Award for SEN Coordination within three years of appointment. Real Training offer this as well as the International Award, specifically designed for SENCOs based abroad.
Pick a blend of modules to suit your interests or the needs of your setting, plus the Enquiry-based SEND Practice, to create your MEd SEND. Or alternatively, select two modules for a PGCert or four for a PGDip!
If you have prior qualifications, such as NASENCO, iSENCO, CCET or CPT3A, gained within the last five years, you could bring those credits into the Masters programme too!
- Autism Spectrum Conditions
- Cognition & Learning
- Dyslexia – Leadership and Intervention
- Dyslexia – Professional Report Writing
- Enquiry-based SEND Practice
- Evidence and Pedagogy for Inclusion
- Psychology for Education
- Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs
- Speech, Language and Communication Needs
Senior Mental Health Leadership
All UK-based schools must have a designated Senior Mental Health Leader. Gain either the certificate or the award with Real Training.