The Dyslexia Guild
Established in 1994, The Dyslexia Guild is a network of professionals who are keen to maintain contact and further their specialist teaching, assessment and support for those with dyslexia and other literacy difficulties. The Guild aims to promote discussion, information and research as well as keep members informed of developments in the field through publication and distribution.
The Guild is open to all those with a professional or general interest in dyslexia and specific learning difficulties (SpLD). Professional members hold designatory letters and include primary and secondary teachers, SENCOs and teaching assistants as well as Further and Higher Education support tutors, study support tutors and advisory specialists. Our network is also highly relevant to dyslexia and specific learning disability assessors, librarians and other specialists through Affiliate membership.
The Dyslexia Guild is an SpLD Assessment Practising Certificate (APC) awarding body issuing Assessment Practising Certificates on behalf of the SpLD Assessment Standards Committee (SASC).
Why should I join The Dyslexia Guild?
The Dyslexia Guild provides a wealth of benefits to its members including:
- Online forums to network and share best practice.
- A range of publications available through our unique online library.
- Membership journal and e-newsletter.
- A vibrant annual conference.
- Members benefit from post-nominals as well as the unique heritage of this specialist professional organisation.
- A 10% discount from the Dyslexia Action Shop