WS5SU - WORDSHARK 5 USB
The popular literacy intervention in a portable USB format designed to meet the needs of a wide range of students.
Wordshark 5 USB offers 60+ motivating games and has been developed to address discrete skills in the teaching and reinforcing of reading and spelling.
This structured learning programme is suitable for a wide age range with its material ranging from simple cvc words through to challenging sets for very able spellers.
The Wordshark 5 USB version is now even better.
- Fully portable licence. Nothing to install, simply 'plug-in & play'
- Create as many Student accounts as you like on your USB (single user)
- Suitable if program needs to be used on more than 1 computer.
- Meets the needs of a wide range of learners
- Motivates the learner through games to enhance their spelling capabilities
- Broadens and fills gaps in vocbulary and reiforces phonics
- Stuctured support for those with dyslexia and other SEND and EAL
- Wordlists to support Year 1 phonics check
- Highlights areas of difficulty and helps measure progress.
- a spelling course for the National Curriculum 2014 (England)
- a course for Letters and Sounds™
- a structured Wordshark™ Spelling course (which is easy to follow sequentially)
- subject vocabulary for secondary schools
- everyday vocabulary lists/ activities (useful for EAL)
- an alphabet and dictionary course.
Author: Developed by Specialist Teachers
Age range: 5-15 years (Key stages 1, 2 & 3)
Programme time: Flexible depending on needs
Administration: Individual/Group - promotes independence