ART3ED-Product Range, Access Reading Tests, Third Edition
Required qualificationsWorking in a school or college
ART (Access Reading Test 3 Edition)
Gain valuable insight into your students’ reading ability with ART; a wide-ranging, standardised and flexible assessment for students aged between 7 and 20.
- Use as a screening test to baseline students at the beginning of Year 7, transitioning from primary to secondary education, or as a guide to group sets when schools reopen after a period of remote learning.
- Confidently assess progress in reading at regular intervals using parallel forms (two sets of forms) designed for repeat testing.
- Easily identify specific areas that may be limiting a student's overall success and plan relevant and targeted intervention strategies to boost or stretch skills.
- Gain valid and reliable data to help build a picture of a student's normal way of working and provide as evidence in Part 1, Form A on the JCQ Form for requesting access arrangements.
- Analyse performance and quickly spot gaps in learning via free reporting tool MARK (My Access and Reporting Kit).
Whether you’re using as a screening test to better understand where each learner in a cohort sits against a national average, or to identify children with Special Educational Needs, ART is available in paper and online, auto-marked, interactive format, and comes with free online reporting for both, so you can analyse results in an easy and digestible format.
IMPORTANT: Due to the latest operating system updates impacting iPads with iOS 13/14, we temporarily recommend taking ART and AMT interactive tests on desktops or laptops only. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Upper Primary/Lower Secondary: Form A or B (first test) and Form A or B (second test)
Secondary/Adulthood: Form C or D (first test) and Form C or D (second test)