AAB- ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT BATTERY (2014) - Comprehensive Form Print Kit, Product Range
Required qualificationsLoan Scheme
or Assessment Qualification at Level 7 e.g. CPT3A and Sector Specific BA (Hons) / B.Ed Hons or Bsc subject
or BA (Hons) / B.Ed Hons or Bsc subject and Professional Body Membership e.g. DA Guild MDG
or BA (Hons) / B.Ed Hons or Bsc subject and PGCert /PGDip/MA/MEd/MSc in SEN (including psychological assessment) SpLD APC or equivalent
Assesses seven areas of achievement throughout the life span
The AAB is a complete achievement assessment, offering both a comprehensive battery and a screening version for use with individuals throughout the life span.
Features and benefits
- Developed using academic standards set by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, the National Council of Teachers of English, Common Core, and Reading First.
- Administration and scoring are straightforward and easy—and both comprehensive and screening versions have a Fast Guide to help you get started.
- Unlike similar measures, the AAB requires no certification or intensive preparation—simply open your AAB kit and review the materials, and you will be ready to begin assessment.
- Provides age- and grade-based (fall and spring) norms.
- Scoring is available through PARiConnect; stimuli are available digitally.
- Can be administered in about 90 minutes and scored in 15 minutes.
- The Academic Achievement Battery Composite, a total score, provides an overview of the individual’s overall performance on the various aspects of achievement measured by the AAB.
- A skills analysis enables you to investigate the individual’s strengths and weaknesses and offers a wealth of data with which to make interpretations and recommendations.
- Provides composite-to-composite and subtest-to-subtest discrepancy scores and reliable change scores.
Write Your Own Review