Wide Range Achievement Test (WRAT5) Complete Paper Kit only with Bag
The NEW WRAT5 has arrived!
WRAT5 UK Complete Paper Kit Includes Manual, Norms Book, Blue Record Forms (25), Blue Response Booklet (25), Green Record Form (25), Green Response Booklet (25), Blue Sentence Comprehension Forms (25), Green Sentence Comprehension Forms (25), Sentence Comprehension Card Set, Word Reading/Spelling Card Set.
Publication Year: 2017
Accessed by: Qualifed teachers that hold a further Postgraduate qualification in SEN ie Postgraduate Diploma or Masters. This would need to be in SEN, SpLD or a relevant field.
Age Range: 5 years to 85+ years.
Administration: Approximately 15-25 minutes for ages 5-7 and 35-45 minutes for ages 8 and up.
The WRAT5 measures and monitors fundamental reading, spelling and maths skills.
- Test learners of all ages using the same assessment
- Screen individuals or small groups (with some subtests) to help identify those requiring a more comprehensive academic achievement evaluation
- Administer only the subtests that are needed
- Efficient completion time—test can be completed in as little as 15 minutes for younger children and as little as 30 minutes for older children and adults
- Simple administration rules and clear scoring guidelines, contributing to accurate and timely data
- Grade-based start points, simple reversal rules, and clear discontinue rules
What’s new in WRAT5
The WRAT5 is upgraded with data reflecting current populations based on recent US census information. Updates include:
- Improved identification of learning disabilities
- Streamlining of rules
- Digital administration, scoring, and reporting
- Subtest improvements
WRAT5 Test Structure
The WRAT5 provides derived scores and interpretive information for four subtests:
- Word Reading measures untimed letter identification and word recognition. The examinee reads aloud a list of letters/words
- Sentence Comprehension measures the ability to identify the meaning of words and to comprehend the ideas and information in a sentence using an untimed modified cloze procedure. Each item requires the examinee to read (aloud or silently) a sentence with a word missing, and then say the word that best completes the sentence
- Spelling measures an individual's ability to write letters and words from dictation without a time limit
- Maths Computation measures an individual's ability to count, identify numbers, solve simple oral maths problems, and calculate written maths problems with a time limit. Problems are presented in a range of domains, including arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and advanced operations
- A Reading Composite score is created by combining the Word Reading and Sentence Comprehension standard scores
|Additional Product Option||No|